Do you feel you are not focused and have difficulty remembering?
Are you stressed?
Maybe you have Brain Fog– YES, it is a real thing.
Dr. Carolyn George and her co-author, Meeka Anne, just launched a course on the DailyOM platform. It’s called Blast Your Brain Fog Away and it is full of useful information about how to alleviate your brain fog.
In this course, they personally guide you through some effective breathing techniques as well as lots of brain science, challenges and mindfulness exercises. The course also offers a series of audio presentations which cover a variety of interesting topics.
What you will learn in this class:
- Lots of brain science including how the amygdala controls your emotion and how neurotransmitters set your mood.
- Pranayama – video instruction of ancient yogic brain boosting breathing techniques.
- Audio presentations that will guide you through how to fill up your brain power toolbox with meditation, chanting, gratitude, ritual, sound, and chakra cleansing.
- Advice and information about how nutrition and exercise benefit the brain.
- A list of brain super foods and how to easily add them to your daily diet.
- Simple mindfulness exercises that will enhance your focus and concentration.
- How to set stress relief intentions and stop flooding your brain with cortisol.
- Suggestions for adding a bedtime and/or a morning ritual to your day.
- How to access your prana (personal energy), tap into universal consciousness and bloom your brain into peak performance.
- Brain-boosting handcrafted tea, smoothie or tonic recipes made from healing herbs.
Imagine your days without the following incidents:
- Waking up feeling exhausted.
- Losing control over every little stress trigger.
- Forgetting where you parked the car.
- Forgetting what you walked into a room for.
- Two cups of coffee to get moving or wine to get to sleep.
- Feeling disconnected or without purpose.
By taking an active role in changing your habits, you should find substantial relief from brain fog. You should feel more mental clarity, less stress and wake-up feeling rejuvenated. By the end of this course, you will understand what drains your brain and what feeds your brain. You will have learned how to train and calm your brain with mindful meditation, breathing and chanting techniques.
Click here for more information!